Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
DME - HSN forum

DME

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ry4n

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:01 PM

Im doing the DME on health, my teacher seems to think that it will be on foundation hospitals, anyone elses think that?

#2 Emma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 09:47 PM

How would that go?... Arguments for and against foundation hospitals for sources and stuff?
I don't think I know enough about foundation hospitals for a DME, it'd be nice if it was something easy, like smoking. *crosses fingers*

#3 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 10:31 AM

I dont think that the health D.M will b on foundation hospitals for the simple reason that they were only introduced in england n the scottish parliament do not have any plans to introduce them
By the way do any of you no wot to do if you have to do a bias report like if u are a Labour party researcher or sumthing????
Any help wud b gr8!
Ta luv jill xx

#4 russellelly

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE (equin0x @ May 21 2004, 08:01 PM)
Im doing the DME on health, my teacher seems to think that it will be on foundation hospitals, anyone elses think that?

Could be possible, ie Source on success (or lack of) in England (and Wales?), then recomend whether or not to introduce them in Scotland. I suppose it might too recent to be in it but what about banning of smoking in public places (ala Dublin)?

#5 Ry4n

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Emma @ May 21 2004, 09:47 PM)
I don't think I know enough about foundation hospitals for a DME

If you use the sources well and give extended advantages and disadvantages, I doubt you would lose a lot of marks for no B/K

It would be a gift if the DME was on smoking, doubt the Sqa would be nice enough to do that though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users