Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher Music Instruments - HSN forum - Page 2

Higher Music Instruments

27 replies to this topic

#21 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 09 June 2005 - 04:51 PM

yeah we do pieces that are much harder as well

Makes it easier to get a good grade though

Assuming you can get the pieces up quickly enough

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#22 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 12:01 PM

Yeah me 2!

#23 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:36 PM

I'm crashing music this year. I've been told my fiddle is up to the standard and I decided to do sound engineering instead of a second instrument cos I thought it would be more interesting. I'm just wondering if anyone could let me know how hard the theory is?
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#24 Dave

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:30 AM

the theory is easy i personally didnt do it but 3 of my friends did

#25 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:33 PM

I've got my fingers crossed then!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#26 Dave

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:42 PM

from what i heard the exam paper asks about like whats wrong with this track and in the track you might have a door slamming or some ignorant producer having a chat to someone in the background.

Easy smile.gif

#27 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:01 PM

Och I'm sure it will be a doddle!! Lol! I was speaking to my friends who did it this year and they said that it was quite tricky. You have to fill in missing notes etc which sounds kind of complicated to me (a novice)!!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#28 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:00 AM

I just decided on my instruments today....
PIL unit instrument (gr4) will be pipes.
I wanted an easy instrument for the Ext unit so i'm doing the keyboard although i have a feeling i'm gonna change it to piano when we go back in August. Gr 5 keyboard just doesn't interest me.

Ach well. We'll see. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users