Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
2005 Exam - HSN forum

2005 Exam

4 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey_Pee

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 12:19 PM

Hey!

Not a bad exam at all today. I found the Directed Writing fairly hard but really, I didn't know it all well enough. The Reading was difficult in places, but generally ok. The listening was again, fair, and the personal writing. Well, for me it was a great laugh! Spoke about how my health is important to me and if me and my girlfriennd were to go to a fast food restraunt, I'd have a salad! Classic stuff, but some of my mates found it hard.

What about you?

#2 Yurimaru

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:22 PM

You found the listening ok?!?! I thought it was really quite difficult! Directed writing and reading was ok but the questions for the second writing were weird! I ranted on about how I'd fortunately never had to make a choice between interests and boyfriend and stuff!
Oh weep for Adonais—he is dead!
Wake, melancholy Mother, wake and weep!
Yet wherefore? Quench within their burning bed
Thy fiery tears, and let thy loud heart keep,
Like his, a mute and uncomplaining sleep;

#3 Tracy

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Location:Erm..My House, In Tranent, Near Edinburgh, SCOTLAND!
  • Interests:Being me

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE(Mikey_Pee @ May 27 2005, 01:19 PM)
Hey!

Not a bad exam at all today. I found the Directed Writing fairly hard but really, I didn't know it all well enough. The Reading was difficult in places, but generally ok. The listening was again, fair, and the personal writing. Well, for me it was a great laugh! Spoke about how my health is important to me and if me and my girlfriennd were to go to a fast food restraunt, I'd have a salad! Classic stuff, but some of my mates found it hard.

What about you?

View Post

I found the directed writing so easuy as our school actually does the trip tongue.gif the reading was ok and the translation was wasier than previou years. I foung the listening harder than usual... and the writing was not so good. Got a chance of gettin a B

#4 koala_bear123

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 06:59 PM

hey i thought the listening wiz impossible!!! really think i'v deen badly, don't think i hiv a chance o gettin more than 10 for that, probably much worse!! The rest wasn't too bad and am hopin ma speakin exam will bring my grade up a bit. hopefully!!

#5 dehny

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:56 PM

pretty easy i felt, nothing overly taxing, didnt take much effort, reading was easiest in all of past papers ive tried, listening easy enough and the two writings were fine
My profile

1. Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users