Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Was this years exam harder than last years?... - HSN forum

Was this years exam harder than last years?...

4 replies to this topic

#1 Danny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 01:42 AM

Hello everyone...What are your opinions on the difficulty of this years exam in comparison to last years and the years before......

#2 hippo

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 04:32 PM

this years was definently harder than the last in my opinion.

#3 Chünz

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 04:58 PM

Yeh I agree although I didn't find it that difficult - it was just a bit harder than the previous years. It also felt different too... dunno why though. biggrin.gif

#4 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 25 May 2005 - 07:46 PM

Yip, bit harder, not really that hard though. It did feel different in style, although I have felt that about every exam this year.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#5 Phoenix

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:49 AM

I think it was easier than last years!! Perhaps solely because of the Genetics question and the fact that there wasn't a single one about meiosis (was there? huh.gif)

And the essays....easiest i've ever done!!! Probably because the RNA one was the one i learned for the main prelim - it came up there, and the IAA/Pituitary one was exactly the same as i had done 2 weeks previously in the 'mini-prelim'.

If everyone in my school doesn't get at least 16/20 for the essays then there must be something wrong - best opportunity possible to get a good mark in the essays biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users