Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Website Course Project - HSN forum

Website Course Project

5 replies to this topic

#1 Leckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:44 PM

How did everyone find the website course project, i found it more than easy probaly due to my background with html and graphic design i was really shocked at how little my teacher knew about the whole website design process which leads me to wonder why people with such little knowlege are grading us. Needless to say i got 100% i was well chuffed biggrin.gif .

#2 burno483

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:02 AM

Aye mine was good too, didnt have any problems there but i've not had my grade back!

#3 Vixus

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

You got to do a WEBSITE??!

#4 Gavers

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 10:03 AM

Was that our coursework thing? The thing marked out of 60 then divided to get our overall mark?

If it was, then I should be allright, my website was okay. We all used Front Page Express to make them, and they were about our local area. I know nothing about HTML, lol.

We also didn't get our grades back. Is it the teacher that marks them? If so, then that will explain why we haven't got them back. He takes aaaaaaaaaages to mark anything or ours...

Yes Vixus, we got to build and design a website. It aint really all that amazing though, after a few periods of it we got bored. Although we did get to go out and take pictures (some of the better periods of Inf Sys IMO biggrin.gif )

#5 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 03:15 PM

I got 100% for the website NAB too, its not part of the coursework, purely a NAB.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#6 Gavers

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 03:20 PM

Dag nabbit mad.gif

WTH is the coursework then???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users