Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
French Speaking - HSN forum

French Speaking

17 replies to this topic

#1 Mark_W

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 03:45 PM

I think this was a great chance to ensure that you achieve a good grade, as it is worth 25% of your overall grade.

What did everyone else get? Any of your schools get moderated?

I got given 23/25 which was pretty good, just like to seehow everyone else did.

Cheers

#2 super_diva <3!

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:43 PM

I got 25/25 for my speaking biggrin.gif and as far as I know my school didn't get moderated for either language this year

#3 Mark_W

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:10 PM

How did most people in your class do? I thought 23 was going to be above average but perhaps not...

#4 vikki1987

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:13 PM

I don't know what i got!!

#5 super_diva <3!

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE(Mark_W @ May 23 2005, 06:10 PM)
How did most people in your class do? I thought 23 was going to be above average but perhaps not...

View Post

Umm, there were three 25's in my class. I think most people got over or around about twenty.

I think 23 is above average though, because I think average is around 20ish cool.gif

#6 Nicola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 11:41 PM

i got 25 as well and there were 3 people in my class who did. I'm terrified about the advanced higher speaking!

#7 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 10:41 AM

smile.gif yep i got 25/25 too
beast

#8 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 25 August 2005 - 06:18 PM

22/25 smile.gif

I got a band 1 A as well! smile.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#9 xglassxvicex

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:07 PM

25/25.

Also Band 1A. Woot woot biggrin.gif

#10 Rashail

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 08:22 PM

25/25 biggrin.gif

#11 Amo

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Studying higher english, maths, french, biology and chemistry. Hope to become a doctor/dentist! <br /><br />I'm a car fanatic, and love my music!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 09:54 PM

Well done everyone! What topics did you all do it on? There isnt really a great deal to choose from....

#12 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:14 PM

I did it on smoking and its effects etc. This was about the time that the ban on smoking in public places was making headlines so it seemed a good choice :-)
I'd advise you to do it on anything at all you are interested in because you'll have more to say on the topic (as long as you can talk about it in good French!)
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#13 princess

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 09:08 PM

Not done mine yet but it is quickly approching! unsure.gif My topic of discussion is education which I know off by heart but I am so, so nervous about the discussion afterwards!

#14 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:38 PM

Im dreading mine, cannot wait till it is over. Really scared that I'll answer the questions wrong! Ahhhh!!!
Grrrrrr!!

#15 princess

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:40 PM

I was really worried before but now I am even more worried! We just found out yesterday that our school is being moderated! Oh no! ph34r.gif

#16 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:47 PM

Im just off the phone to my french tutor.

W were talking about the speaking test. I didnt even kno it was part of the overall grade!!

I havent even written mine out yet. I think Im doing it on Holidays and transport or something (in South Africa) blink.gif

So if yu know your marks for this, does that mean that you know you've got a good mark for quarter of your overall grade??

#17 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:29 PM

Well yeh - the higher the mark you get on speaking, the lower the mark you need to get on everything else for a good grade!
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#18 loved-up-loon

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Well I like a WIDE variety of things! haha i sound like a freak!<br />Anyways, I LOVE!!! music! ooh sooo much!!<br />haha i also like shopping and ehhm, drama and talking and swimmin(woo look at me aint i fit (not)) and ehhh thats all folks! haha! man i laugh alot! and i can talk for scotland! dont put iot past me i rambol on a lot!!

Posted 13 April 2006 - 09:21 AM

I think I passed mine (I wasnt there when he told everyone what they got and he only said that everyone had passed) but I tottally mucked up the 2nd bit, the discussion questions, my mind went black I just sat there going..."oui?!?" "non?!?" "ehhh Je...." omg! what a disatser that was!! mad.gif
Grrrrrr!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users