Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
This Years Exam - HSN forum - Page 2

This Years Exam

31 replies to this topic

#21 thomas_c_k

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 12:28 PM

Paper 1 wasn't to bad i done questions 3 and 5 in section 2.

However paper 2 was a different matter i could not work out how to create the forumla for the discount. Other than that it was fine.

Although me and the rest of the class were a bit pist off after the exam. ALthough was more due to issue with the way we were tought admin and the fact that despite the whole class failing the paper 1 prelim, we were still never properly tought what to do in paper 2.

Some people say that Jason Scotland white shirt number 10 is a cheat.

Those in the know will tell you differently

#22 vikki1987

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 08:14 AM

I did questions three and 4 and I have to say that our admin teacher was very good at covering everthing. Hope everything works out ok. Good Luck

#23 8139222013

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:15 PM

I done questions 1 & 5 in Section 2. It wasn't too bad, easy really.

The paper 2, like alot of people, I was troubled by the Spreadsheet task, however, I finally figured out how to do it (or at least I hope I done it right)

#24 chocolate limes

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 09:40 PM

did anyone else have difficulty getting the figures for the spreadsheet task? huh.gif
[SIZE=14][SIZE=7][font=Impact]Chocolate Limes

#25 Rubberducky

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:39 AM

Yeh i did at the start - especially having to try to work out the formulae without actual figures! I did that but when i put in the figures none of my formulae worked! lol But yeh i got it once i put the figures in! It was tricky tho.. what about u?
user posted image

#26 8139222013

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:48 AM

Where did you find the figures (Now I know I done it wrong)?

#27 hexadecimal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE(Tracy @ May 19 2005, 12:32 PM)
Well all i can say tank god it was better than last years exam.  I was really  smile.gif with the written paper and i was of with the practical paper... done the majority of it in 20 minutes then i saw the last task.  As i looked around the room so did everyone else and we all shook our heads!!! nIt needed IF STATEMENTS and we asked our teacher bout them but she told us we didn't need to know them and they came up!! Typical!!

How was everyone elses experience??

Hope it was good Trace x  x x

View Post

Your kidding?!?!?!? your teacher never told you needed if statements i hope you kicked her/him up the ass for it or reported it. *growls* that's terrible... I'm starting to think that all admin teachers are evil... and don't really know what or how to teach.

#28 Rubberducky

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE(8139222013 @ May 26 2005, 10:48 AM)
Where did you find the figures (Now I know I done it wrong)?

View Post

It told you on the email.. from Ali i think? mibee not that name! But it told you how many family tickets you were to put in the spreadsheet as a sample calculation for the letter! did u not do this?
user posted image

#29 8139222013

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 May 2005 - 02:12 PM

No (OOPS!)

#30 AmAnDa

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Interests:Gymnastics, watching TV, listening to music, shopping

Posted 27 May 2005 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE(hexadecimal @ May 26 2005, 01:04 PM)
I'm starting to think that all admin teachers are evil... and don't really know what or how to teach.

View Post

Admin Teachers are evil and they don't know the subject!! My query wouldn't work once, so I asked my teacher what I had done wrong and she said to me, without looking at it, "Well I don't know what to do it lass"

user posted image
(`'.(`'. .').')
x..*...x....Amanda loves Craig....x...*..x
(.'(.' `'.)`'.)

#31 pumpkin_pie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 09:30 AM

I found the first paper had the questions that i had revised, the second paper was an absolute nightmare the spreadsheet didnt even make sense, i made a total mess of it and because i was taking forever doing the spreadsheet i got all of my other tasks muddled in the process! sad.gif

#32 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:32 PM

Guys all I can do is wish you luck. Some of your teachers sound down right incompetent but hey hope you all do well in the big results reveal.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users