Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
AHHH - HSN forum

AHHH

30 replies to this topic

#1 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Well, i love music, I play guitar as a pass time and muck about on drums, I like funk, punk, rock etc etc the list goes on. <br />Hopefully going to Uni this year, Strathclyde Business School, look out for me =P<br />what other interests,... hmm... got lots, but cant remember =D.... later

Posted 16 May 2005 - 09:39 AM

how you guys feeling? I'm absolutely terrified, good luck everyone wink.gif

#2 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:45 AM

Good luck! biggrin.gif

#3 Mikey_Pee

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 10:50 AM

This morning, i was feeling good and confident. I'm in school now, done a little revision. now an hour and a ten mins before the exam and I'm absolutely shitting myself! Just go into the exam relaxed and feeling good, then I'm sure we'll get the grades we want/deserve.

#4 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Well, i love music, I play guitar as a pass time and muck about on drums, I like funk, punk, rock etc etc the list goes on. <br />Hopefully going to Uni this year, Strathclyde Business School, look out for me =P<br />what other interests,... hmm... got lots, but cant remember =D.... later

Posted 16 May 2005 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE(Mikey_Pee @ May 16 2005, 11:50 AM)
This morning, i was feeling good and confident. I'm in school now, done a little revision. now an hour and a ten mins before the exam and I'm absolutely shitting myself! Just go into the exam relaxed and feeling good, then I'm sure we'll get the grades we want/deserve.

View Post

me too man, thats me at school, done a bit of revising i got like 40minutes left, thanks for the good luck,... hope i dont need it though, biggrin.gif
good luck to all who are sitting it anyway biggrin.gif

#5 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:16 PM

The exam was terrible! Neone not agree?
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#6 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ May 16 2005, 07:16 PM)
The exam was terrible! Neone not agree?

View Post

YES!

#7 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:35 PM

I completely agree - it was awful!

#8 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(FF47 @ May 16 2005, 07:35 PM)
I completely agree - it was awful!

View Post

just pray they bring the mark down,... its went up in the past :'(
mind you they re-newed the course so its possible.
OHHH did anyone notice there was no service costing?
GUTTED! lol
i like that

Later ohmy.gif

#9 wikked-dfc

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 06:48 PM

Im Feeling really worried now because I never felt any of the exam was really hard. It just seemed to be a straight forward exam imo. I must have missed something, but everyone who sat it at my school found it fine.

Did anyone take a note of the answers they put???

#10 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE(wikked-dfc @ May 16 2005, 07:48 PM)
Im Feeling really worried now because I never felt any of the exam was really hard. It just seemed to be a straight forward exam imo. I must have missed something, but everyone who sat it at my school found it fine.

Did anyone take a note of the answers they put???

View Post

man, i wish i was as confident as you, you must have done well
Well Done mate, the rest of us failed =P lol

later
Andi

#11 wikked-dfc

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:12 PM

You won't have failed. Everyone will have dropped marks and hopefully we'll all get A's. I can't believe thats the last time I do Accounts unless I do it at Uni(SOB) I really think I'm gonna do it with Computing cos I'm sad and am gonna miss Acoounts lol. I'm such a freak!

#12 milnedaniel

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:14 PM

Im planning on doing an accounting and finance course at RGU next year after AH accounts but we will see how it goes

#13 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(wikked-dfc @ May 16 2005, 09:12 PM)
You won't have failed. Everyone will have dropped marks and hopefully we'll all get A's. I can't believe thats the last time I do Accounts unless I do it at Uni(SOB) I really think I'm gonna do it with Computing cos I'm sad and am gonna miss Acoounts lol. I'm such a freak!

View Post

this is bad for me too, i feel the same, i enjoy it cos its hard!

#14 milnedaniel

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:24 PM

Did anyone else find that the error we had 2 change today made no sense to begin with?

#15 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:27 PM

Putting in the sentence for Question 3?

#16 milnedaniel

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:29 PM

Yes, nevermind, our invigelator was an old lady, she didnt have a clue, she explained it poorly

#17 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE(milnedaniel @ May 16 2005, 09:29 PM)
Yes, nevermind, our invigelator was an old lady, she didnt have a clue, she explained it poorly

View Post

ditto tongue.gif lol

#18 wikked-dfc

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:37 PM

u need credit sales and purchases for the debtors collection and creditor payment ratios

#19 milnedaniel

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:39 PM

Yes i know that now after looking at the question, but the invigilator explained it poorly today, put me off the question from the start

#20 wikked-dfc

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 08:52 PM

We never got anything explained the man came round with the bit paper and told us to copy out the sentence and that was it.

Did ur invigilator try to tell you how to use it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users