Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What Can't You Do? - HSN forum - Page 2

What Can't You Do?

21 replies to this topic

#21 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:42 PM

lol, the brightest apple in the bucket
the brighest flower in the bouquet
the brightest bulb in the lightbox
what?

No seriously you will and if you dont you got another chance whether it be going to college or (if you are in s5) doing an s6.
You seem quite bright to me
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#22 Moral Fabric

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Well, i love music, I play guitar as a pass time and muck about on drums, I like funk, punk, rock etc etc the list goes on. <br />Hopefully going to Uni this year, Strathclyde Business School, look out for me =P<br />what other interests,... hmm... got lots, but cant remember =D.... later

Posted 18 May 2005 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE(Discogirl17 @ May 18 2005, 07:42 PM)
lol, the brightest apple in the bucket
the brighest flower in the bouquet
the brightest bulb in the lightbox
what?

No seriously you will and if you dont you got another chance whether it be going to college or (if you are in s5) doing an s6.
You seem quite bright to me

View Post

you can tell my intelligence from.... huh.gif
lol
i dunno, i'll do s6, then if i flunk up again, college, i want to go this year though!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users