Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Past Papers - HSN forum

Past Papers

7 replies to this topic

#1 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 10:30 AM

Hey guys
did any of you think that the 2000 Paper 1 was really really hard!!! It is def the most hardest one i have dun.
Wot u guys think?

#2 Allan

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:04 AM

Yeah 2000 was a difficult year

I think the 2002 Winter Diet papers got some tough questions in it too

#3 blueheaduk

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:15 PM

2000 was the first year of the new Higher Still course, so the SQA were bound to get the level of difficulty a bit wrong. :/

#4 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:44 PM

don't like the winter diet 2002 one but thought the 2000 was not so much hard but would be nerve racking becasue there wasn't so many questions that were easy marks

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#5 AndyW

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 May 2004 - 06:59 PM

What is the purpose of the winter paper? For people who missed the June exam because they were ill or something?

#6 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:02 PM

No, if i remember right it was that the whole course was designed to finish in the Winter. This was only of interest to colleges and even they didn't take it to heart so i think the idea has be cancelled

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#7 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:25 PM

I heard it was for some people who wanted to resit the exam because they had failed, but only like 20-30 took it. Hence, they cancelled it.

#8 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:33 PM

Supposedly for the 2000 exam the exam got slated so badly because it was so hard. That's why I don't think you'll ever find as hard an exam as that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users