Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Multiple Choice Exam Answers - HSN forum - Page 2

Multiple Choice Exam Answers

29 replies to this topic

#21 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:29 AM

Cool. I'll add them, in a couple of months though. ohmy.gif

Also, if anyone has the answers from < 1995, then that would be good, since you could help people sitting the exam next year. smile.gif

#22 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE(ally @ Jun 1 2005, 12:29 PM)
Cool. I'll add them, in a couple of months though. ohmy.gif

Cool, yeah it's probably best to wait a while anyway in case people feel some of the answers are wrong.

Also, if anyone has the answers from < 1995, then that would be good, since you could help people sitting the exam next year. smile.gif

View Post

1) C 21) B
2) D 22) A
3) C 23) A
4) D 24) D
5) B 25) A
6) C 26) B
7) C 27) B
8) A 28) D
9) A 29) A
10) C 30) A
11) A 31) B
12) C 32) D
13) D 33) B
14) A 34) D
15) C 35) C
16) C 36) A
17) A 37) A
18) C 38) B
19) B 39) B
20) D 40) D

41. a) D b) A c) C
42. a) B b) A c) D,E
43. a) B b) C,E
44. C,E
45. E
46. A,E
47. A,E
48. C,D

smile.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#23 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:45 AM

Thanks! biggrin.gif

#24 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:52 AM

Update

The file has been updated to include the 1994 and 2005 answers. Questions from the Old Higher syllabus have also been greyed-out in order to prevent confusion over which questions you can/cannot do.

Please see original post for the download.

#25 rachiebabes

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 10:14 AM

i think what u need to do is ask your teacher for the papers, thats wot i did and i have from 1995 now biggrin.gif i also have a tutor which helps (still failing tho :|)
[post="http://Rachiebabes07.bebo.com"]My Bebo[/post]

#26 william

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:mainly girls, food, football, fishing and the odd sheep ( i live on a farm)

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:00 PM

the answer to Question 21 Year 1999 is wrong and should be D instead of B, just to help anyone
"millis times ten to the power of minus 3 yeah?"

#27 narges

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:28 PM

Does any1 hav the answerrs to1993-1999 pastpapers section B though coz ma book doesnt

#28 gone fission

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things....like nuclear chemistry and biology.

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE(werlop @ May 24 2005, 07:30 PM) View Post
QUOTE(tupacshakur @ May 24 2005, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE(bred @ May 24 2005, 04:49 PM)
Apparently it is against the rules to post the questions but not the answers.
View Post

why!??!?!

aint as if leckie and leckie are going to sue you or something.
View Post

No, but the SQA will, people from the SQA have been on this form and said as much.

How have the SQA not complained about the answers for ppa's? Odd considering its necessary to complete them to sit the final exam huh.gif
Standard Grades were easy to wing. Higher is a different matter. unfortunately I found that out lately and now its too late...

#29 George

Child Prodigy

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:56 AM

The SQA did get in touch with us a couple of years ago, when we had sample PPA reports for all the PPAs. They agreed that we could keep the Units 2 & 3 files up on the website, but we had to remove the Unit 1 PPAs.

#30 gone fission

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Interesting things....like nuclear chemistry and biology.

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE(George @ Mar 20 2008, 09:56 AM) View Post
The SQA did get in touch with us a couple of years ago, when we had sample PPA reports for all the PPAs. They agreed that we could keep the Units 2 & 3 files up on the website, but we had to remove the Unit 1 PPAs.

oh I didn't notice there weren't any unit one PPAs, Probably because I only found out about this site during unit two.
Standard Grades were easy to wing. Higher is a different matter. unfortunately I found that out lately and now its too late...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users