Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Mood - HSN forum

Mood

464 replies to this topic

#1 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:05 PM

Very simple really.

Make a post saying what mood you're in.

Super way to boost your posts. I mean, be in touch with one another's feelings.

Me?

Grumpy, tired and fed up.

#2 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Apr 19 2005, 05:05 PM)
Super way to boost your posts.  I mean, be in touch with one another's feelings.

View Post

Shpam! ohmy.gif tongue.gif
QUOTE(Lindsay @ Apr 19 2005, 05:05 PM)
Make a post saying what mood you're in.

View Post

Cheery. biggrin.gif

#3 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:11 PM

Not a bad idea at all!

Me: Relieved that school is over for today. I was tired and it was too hot in double chemistry this afternoon. We finished the course though. smile.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#4 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:58 PM

Very tired and annoyed that I have to go back into school tonight to play on a crap piano.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

#5 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:08 PM

Very pissed off due to being tired since I didn't get a good sleep and exhuasted from studying.

Then my tea was horrid, so I have to have - tomorrows - a currry now with no Naan Bread or Japatti.

GRRRR

#6 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:20 PM

Happyish and excited about my b-day on friday! biggrin.gif

You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#7 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:22 PM

exhausted. & stressed out. 2 days back at uni & i need another holiday!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#8 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Apr 19 2005, 05:20 PM)
Happyish and excited about my b-day on friday!  biggrin.gif

View Post

Don't talk to me about birthdays. *growls*

Now I'm still tired but a bit happier because my online friends rock. <3

#9 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:43 PM

I am happy at the mo! biggrin.gif

Can' b bothered looking at my English critical essay tho but i have to coz i have a NAB 1st thing so better get crackin'!

blink.gif
beast

#10 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:36 PM

Tired. Annoyed at ppl giving up on their first choice uni just because they can't get a B in English. Happy that I have managed to get intpo uni. Happy that my school are using hsn notes and even answers posted by me and James on the forum. Relieved that they don't know who I am after what I've said but sad that I can't help more ppl with English.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#11 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 07:44 PM

Tired. Mainly happy though.

#12 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 08:12 PM

I am quite tired actually! Very annoyed with my music teacher as he is making me change loads o my composition and it has to be handed in next week! Stressed about a concert on Thursday night. Also i have loadsa nabs nxt week and i really cant b bothered!

Ok this is now my moan thread lol!!!

But only 16 days o school left!....Never fails to cheer me up!

#13 djh1878

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • Interests:Football: I'm a Clyde fan!!!<br /><br />Music: Oasis, Guns 'n' Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Snow Patrol, The Killers etc... and I'm a drummer!!!<br /><br />Golf: 18 handicap (I know...rubbish!)<br /><br />Exam Results:<br />SG - 11111222<br />Higher - AAABBC<br />Adv Higher - C<br /><br />I'm going to Aberdeen Uni to do French and International Relations in September!

Posted 19 April 2005 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(bred @ Apr 19 2005, 05:11 PM)
Not a bad idea at all!

Me: Relieved that school is over for today. I was tired and it was too hot in double chemistry this afternoon. We finished the course though. smile.gif

View Post

What he said! biggrin.gif

That's quite freaky actually... unsure.gif
Check Out My Space! - www.myspace.com

Aberdeen University - French and International Relations - September 06'

IPB Image

#14 D_n_y

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:erm just the usual mince...

Posted 19 April 2005 - 09:35 PM

Severely confused...

AH Physics investigation due in tomorrow and the uncertainties are driving me crazy!!!!

Oh well Physics ain't 'till 5th period......plenty of time blink.gif
msn: I_dont_want_ur_junk@hotmail.com
MDunn

#15 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:53 PM

A bit tired and slightly annoyed with myself for not getting much done today. I also missed The Apprentice this evening and notice from looking at my diary that I have a practice exam next Monday followed by NABs the following three days. sad.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#16 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:48 PM

yeah i have to hand in my music composition nxt week as well as 4 nabs!

#17 cc100

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 03:54 PM

Tired, bored and fed up. Am procrastinating like hell because I have so much to do - I have 3 NABs and a prelim next week, another prelim the week after that, a French essay to write for tomorrow, a critical essay to write on a short story that was taught to us in 3 periods (!), maths homework, French extended reading to finish... etc. etc. And then there's the small issue of the exams that are 3 weeks tomorrow mad.gif as well.
Help!!!!!! sad.gif

But yeah, in a few weeks it will all be over and I can do nice subjects so that makes me a bit happier! laugh.gif
Now, I MUST go and do my homework...
"...You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise....
Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise."

**Maya Angelou**

Si tu le fais, le fais bien ou ne le fais pas.

Against terrorism and in favour of peace.
Contra el terrorismo y a favor de la paz.

An eye for an eye will turn the world blind.
Ojo por ojo y el mundo acabará ciego.
~Gandhi~

#18 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:19 PM

I feel guilty right now....I have chemistry homework for tomorrow...and I haven't done it...it's too late now (tongue.gif). I've also skipped chemistry 5 periods in 2 weeks sad.gif.

#19 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:03 PM

a bit pissed off. friend keeps messing me about and changing arangements to suit said friend is making bf moan at me.
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#20 Broken Fairy Wings

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:writers: Francesca Lia Block, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Sylvia Plath, Carol Lee, JD Salinger, Jeffrey Eugenides, Virginia Woolf..<br /><br />music: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Katy Rose, Tori Amos, Bjork, Fiona Apple, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Delirious?, Nirvana, Silverchair, Bob Dylan, Blondie, Elliott Smith, Joss Stone, Bright Eyes, Rilo Kiley, The Postal Service, Hanson, HIM, The Beach Boys, Jewel, Third Day, Kelly Osbourne, Liz Phair, Mandy Moore, Maria Mena, The Velvet Underground, Nico, Jem, KT Tunstall, Jeff Buckley, Jewel, The Clash, Jamison Parker, Kryah, Death Cab For Cutie, Melissa Etheridge, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Elvis Presley, White Stripes, Speedway, Who Will Miss Mary, PJ Harvey..<br /><br />movies: White Oleander, Thirteen, Donnie Darko, Finding Neverland, Lost In Translation, Peter Pan, The Virgin Suicides, Labyrinth, Winning London, A Walk To Remember, Ghost World, The Hours, Igby Goes Down, Romeo &amp; Juliet, Don't Say A Word, Saved!, Hotel Rwanda, Dear Frankie, Song For A Raggy Boy..<br /><br />Other Stuff: fairies, glitter, snow, dancing in the rain, swimming, the beach, nature, Mary Kate &amp; Ashley, Home &amp; Away, writing, poetry, wearing fairy wings, taking photos, making icons, Evan Rachel Wood..

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:12 PM

Stressed & confused & upset & panicky
..&all because of a 2nd Maths Prelim i know i'm gonna fail rolleyes.gif

Peace, <3 & fairy dust
-Laura, exoh!

It’s not that I literally think I’m a faerie. It’s just that I feel so different from most people. And this idea of a race living underground in caverns, spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, that to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating and fighting and wanting and hurting. - FLB

Imagine that I can't be comforted at all , in pieces I went from crawling into a ball. Evidence, it's in my breathing every day, less and less and less. Can you hear me now, cause I'm not doing fine, I'm drowning in my mind again - LisaMariePresley

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users