Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Michael Jackson - HSN forum - Page 3

Michael Jackson

117 replies to this topic

#41 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:18 PM

The jury spoke out today, they weren't too sure were they.

#42 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 06:50 PM

I am not totally surprised at the outcome. The defence team did really well to make out the Arvizo family were simply after his money.

It's such a hard case to consider. Because the idea that they were after his money is plausible. I think I'll sit on the fence over what I think happened tho, because I'm not too sure!
Mark

#43 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 14 June 2005 - 07:33 PM

i thought it was interesting most of the gury was older shall we say

Looks like Jackson had the most fair unbiased jury he could have tooken

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#44 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:18 PM

Eeeeheeee!
@

#45 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:golf, food<br />im amazing and sexy :)

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:58 PM

Michael Jackson is the king of pop and always will be. I cant beleive they evne consider Timberlake being the King of Pop. I mean any common sense person would see that MJ, in the field of pop music and dancing- it beyond the greatest ever.
He is more than merely a legend, he shaped popular msucial culutre for decades, he dominated the 80s, he proved worthy of supersar back in the jackson 5 days, then he campagained agaisnts poverty- did the live aid 'we are the world thing' etc

The man is a genius, unquesitonable.
And although weird, absurd, lost, naive- the only crime he is guilty off is being too naive to let money-wanting, bastard arviso family

The prosecution are idiots anyway, Mr Sneddon is got links with the KKK, and it was racist.

And all this f*ckin shit about the king of pop bribing the arviso family is nonsense, i mean MJ is in 300$ debt

He was clearly emotional during the verdicts- he didnt bribe, he didnt do anything sexual. Im surpised at the fact people could even think he can have sex, i mean look at the guy- he hasnt gone through puberty yet!!

So leave the man alone for goodness sake, hes done his bit for pop music- hes earned the title, please just stop calling him a child molestor. PLEASE! It insults fans like myself, who have been inspired by his childhood for years and years.

Thanks
User Banned.

#46 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 14 2005, 09:58 PM)
Im surpised at the fact people could even think he can have sex, i mean look at the guy- he hasnt gone through puberty yet!!

View Post

he has got children of his own has he not? blink.gif

user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#47 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 14 June 2005 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(Floorball Maniac @ Jun 14 2005, 06:48 PM)
QUOTE(YIC @ Jun 14 2005, 06:36 PM)
The fact that he is really famous and rich has helped him a lot get through. He has put himself into debt for paying so much for top lawyers. He has also had the backing of many fellow celebrities. Whether he is really innocent or not I am not sure about.

View Post

Maybe being rich has helped him but can you specify how being famous has helped him?
EDIT: Being rich wouldn't change the court descision.

So what if he has the backing of celebrities? You would have backing from your friends if you were in court. That does not influence the court. If anything fame would be a bad thing as bad news sells not good news! People like to see others suffer. Its a fact of life.

You have said, "Whether he is really innocent or not I am not sure about." Well neither am I. We can't be sure. I do feel that if the court says he is innocent no one has a right to argue as the jury are the ones with the real facts. You can't base an opinion on what you think you know.

View Post

You are right, but some of the celebrities were well known and perhaps trusted as well as fact that they hold a great influence. For example, when Jay Leno spoke, he had made a big influence and had greatly helped Michael. However, I agree with you and perhaps the other famous people may not have as much as I think. At the end of the day who knows?

#48 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:34 PM

THE GUYS A LEGEND GODDAMMIT! A LEGEND!

Hes also a sicko wierdo pervo Jacko.

That way everybody wins the debate. Yay.

#49 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 15 June 2005 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE(dfx @ Jun 15 2005, 12:34 AM)

View Post

agree on the first sentence, but not on the second.. hes weird alright, but i dont think he's a perv or a sicko!

#50 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE(itsmereally @ Jun 15 2005, 02:33 PM)
QUOTE(dfx @ Jun 15 2005, 12:34 AM)

View Post

agree on the first sentence, but not on the second.. hes weird alright, but i dont think he's a perv or a sicko!

View Post

Yeah your right there! Saying "Hes also a sicko wierdo pervo Jacko." does not settle the debate as that is not the case. He is wierd but not bad!

#51 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Jun 14 2005, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 14 2005, 09:58 PM)
Im surpised at the fact people could even think he can have sex, i mean look at the guy- he hasnt gone through puberty yet!!

View Post

he has got children of his own has he not? blink.gif

View Post

I don't think the kids ARE his. They're both white. Michael Jackson still has the DNA of a black person, so it's highly unlikely that those children are his own.

Does that make any sense?

#52 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:23 PM

dfx ur a bit of a fu*kin dumbass? Think before u say things, how can that settle a debate? Dude, what were ur exam results, ur dumb as hell...you do knowur using a computer at the moment, not the telephone?? Just incase

MJ is innocent- it has just been proven on 10 accounts- what more do you want- fact number 1
MJ is weird- true- he dangled his baby of the balcony- fact number 2
MJ is mentally not right- true his insecurity is proven in his numerous plastic surgery
MJ is a legend- abseloutely- thriller, moonwalk, off the wall, billie jean, BAD, jackson 5- speaks for it self- hes the worlds greatest dancer and entertainer

Just leave Michael jackson alone u guys, the guy has had it tough in his childhood- its agreed hes weird, now leave him alone!!

and his children r adopted- he cant have sex by the way- its obvious- he cannot be a pervert- its physically impossible for him to have sex

dfx is wrong- ur dumbness has just been proven
I am right

Whose the daddy now?

Me

User Banned.

#53 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:23 PM

His children are is own. He did something to the genetics to make them white.

Or so I believe anyway. Who knows with that guy!

#54 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE(Floorball Maniac @ Jun 15 2005, 04:23 PM)

View Post

no - he publically announced he had adopted 2 children years ago - it was big news

stop surfing the internet and watch more news
User Banned.

#55 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 15 2005, 05:23 PM)
dfx ur a bit of a fu*kin dumbass? Think before u say things, how can that settle a debate? Dude, what were ur exam results, ur dumb as hell...you do knowur using a computer at the moment, not the telephone?? Just incase

MJ is innocent- it has just been proven on 10 accounts- what more do you want- fact number 1
MJ is weird- true- he dangled his baby of the balcony- fact number 2
MJ is mentally not right- true his insecurity is proven in his numerous plastic surgery
MJ is a legend- abseloutely- thriller, moonwalk, off the wall, billie jean, BAD, jackson 5- speaks for it self- hes the worlds greatest dancer and entertainer

Just leave Michael jackson alone u guys, the guy has had it tough in his childhood- its agreed hes weird, now leave him alone!!

and his children r adopted- he cant have sex by the way- its obvious- he cannot be a pervert- its physically impossible for him to have sex

dfx is wrong- ur dumbness has just been proven
I am right

Whose the daddy now?

Me

View Post

You may have some points there but that is no way to speak to a forum! I would say dfx is the Daddy since you are asking. He doesn't need to try and act hard hidden behind a false user name on an internet forum. He manages to use this forum and have some debate (what the forum is for). Just because his views are different from yours does not mean he is that horrible.

I only wish you would say those things to his face! With me standing beside him!

Get a life! Act tough when it proves you are tough. Not on an internet forum!

#56 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE(TheMesiter @ Jun 15 2005, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE(Floorball Maniac @ Jun 15 2005, 04:23 PM)

View Post

no u idiot- he publically announced he had adopted 2 children years ago- it was big news

stop surfing the internet and watch more news

View Post

Can I arrange for you to call me an idiot to my face please!

#57 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:40 PM

I personelly beleive in my arugments and i like to reinforce them through emotion
on a compiter emotion can only get acorss by the use of strong words

I debate everyday grannies (if i can call u that), and banning me from the forum will make it a very dull, boring place

Time for the proper debating

Bring it on u suckers, show me what u got, show me ur arugments againsts MJ!

10 times proven unguilty- all accounts

show me what u got
User Banned.

#58 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:40 PM

Maturity is knowing how to debate instead of flame.

Don't f*cking start a fight about nothing :-). Argue your points not flame each other.
"I'm not scared of dying... I just don't want to!"

#59 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:42 PM

TheMeister has been dealt with tongue.gif.

#60 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE(Shaun @ Jun 15 2005, 05:42 PM)
TheMeister has been dealt with tongue.gif.

View Post

Thank you Shaun!

He has personal messaged my accusing me of racism. Not a clue where he is getting that from as I am 100% against racism.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users