Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Michael Jackson - HSN forum

Michael Jackson

117 replies to this topic

#1 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:37 PM

What does everyone think about the Michael Jackson trial?

I know people will absolutely adore the guy and some people think he really 'Wacko Jacko' but who cares: what does everyone think about him?

Do you believe all the alledgations that this teenager is making?

beast

#2 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:40 PM

It's a bit of a sad case IMO.
I don't really know what he has done but I don't think he's a serious pedophile. Although he might have sexual attractions to children and have slept in the same bed as them I don't think he would ever have sex with minors.
His mind is clearly a bit warped. He thinks he's Jesus and tried to change his race. I guess that's what being mega-rich can do to you. I'm not, however, saying that sleeping in the same bed as children is acceptable behaviour.
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#3 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:43 PM

Yeh but i have to admit that i think Mike is a tad strange and i do believe that he could have done that stuff do these boys!
beast

#4 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:44 PM

he kinda creeps me out. just an opinion
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#5 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:46 PM

yeh totally, especially his nose and all these accusations !! weirdo is all i can say really!
beast

#6 D_n_y

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:erm just the usual mince...

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:48 PM

2 be honest I'm undecided as to whether it's true or not.
It's debatable whether or not all the evidence against him is true.
Some of the people that have accused him have admitted lying, and yet some of his staff have said they witnessed him abusing children. They could just be lying as well to make some money.

If he really is guilty then he should rot in jail, but until they prove it I'll still listen to his music.
msn: I_dont_want_ur_junk@hotmail.com
MDunn

#7 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:09 AM

i think he has a mental problem

i am pretty sure he thinks he is a child. The way he throws money about and hangs about with children

wither he is actually guilty i hope not but i suppose just too many accusations have been made to dismiss them

Maybe a suppose they assumed they wouldbe get another out of court settlement like all the others

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#8 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:19 AM

oooooo,he creeps me out loads....can't look at the tv.

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#9 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:54 AM

He does seem to have some kind of problem. Why does he have a theme park in his garden? unsure.gif To attract little kiddies? Who knows.

#10 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:18 AM

It's his hair that bugs me.

I just can't believe that he's the same wee boy that was once bopping about singing Rockin' Robin. It doesn't make sense.

And those children are not his. They're white for a start. His kids would be mixed race, genetically he's still a black man.

I just don't understand how of all the things to accuse a man of, all these people would choose to say he's a kiddy fiddler. There must be some kind of truth behind it.

Weird man. Scares me.

#11 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(Dave @ Apr 17 2005, 02:09 AM)
i think he has a mental problem

i am pretty sure he thinks he is a child. The way he throws money about and hangs about with children

View Post

I totally agree with you on that. He is a bit strange but whether he is guilty or not i dont know, but will he get a fair trial?? I think not as the media are all to keen to see him guilty.

However he is a brilliant dancer, that can't b disputed!

#12 *Suz*

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:08 PM

He's innocent until proven guilty - simple as.
You'll never bring me down, cos' i'm so far above you...

#13 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(*Suz* @ Apr 17 2005, 02:08 PM)
He's innocent until proven guilty - simple as.

View Post

I agree!

#14 Broken Fairy Wings

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:writers: Francesca Lia Block, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Sylvia Plath, Carol Lee, JD Salinger, Jeffrey Eugenides, Virginia Woolf..<br /><br />music: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Katy Rose, Tori Amos, Bjork, Fiona Apple, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Delirious?, Nirvana, Silverchair, Bob Dylan, Blondie, Elliott Smith, Joss Stone, Bright Eyes, Rilo Kiley, The Postal Service, Hanson, HIM, The Beach Boys, Jewel, Third Day, Kelly Osbourne, Liz Phair, Mandy Moore, Maria Mena, The Velvet Underground, Nico, Jem, KT Tunstall, Jeff Buckley, Jewel, The Clash, Jamison Parker, Kryah, Death Cab For Cutie, Melissa Etheridge, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Elvis Presley, White Stripes, Speedway, Who Will Miss Mary, PJ Harvey..<br /><br />movies: White Oleander, Thirteen, Donnie Darko, Finding Neverland, Lost In Translation, Peter Pan, The Virgin Suicides, Labyrinth, Winning London, A Walk To Remember, Ghost World, The Hours, Igby Goes Down, Romeo &amp; Juliet, Don't Say A Word, Saved!, Hotel Rwanda, Dear Frankie, Song For A Raggy Boy..<br /><br />Other Stuff: fairies, glitter, snow, dancing in the rain, swimming, the beach, nature, Mary Kate &amp; Ashley, Home &amp; Away, writing, poetry, wearing fairy wings, taking photos, making icons, Evan Rachel Wood..

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:39 PM

i think he's amazing & absolutely adore the guy <3 ..but i refuse to form an opinion on the trial. As much as i'd love to be 100% convinced he didn't do it, the only people who'll ever really know are the kids & MJ himself, so yeah..
Peace, <3 & fairy dust
-Laura, exoh!

It’s not that I literally think I’m a faerie. It’s just that I feel so different from most people. And this idea of a race living underground in caverns, spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, that to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating and fighting and wanting and hurting. - FLB

Imagine that I can't be comforted at all , in pieces I went from crawling into a ball. Evidence, it's in my breathing every day, less and less and less. Can you hear me now, cause I'm not doing fine, I'm drowning in my mind again - LisaMariePresley

#15 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:03 PM

Not long now....

#16 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:05 PM

Yep 1:45 p.m... what times that over here.

#17 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:06 PM

Not sure.

Edit: Oh I get ya.

Edited by ally, 13 June 2005 - 09:11 PM.

#18 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

lol ama wee un fae glesga tongue.gif

#19 dfx

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,955 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:14 PM

They're reading the verdict..

#20 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:16 PM

Not guilty it seems. ohmy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users