Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
STEMS + CAMBIUM HELP?!?! - HSN forum

STEMS + CAMBIUM HELP?!?!

2 replies to this topic

#1 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 13 April 2005 - 12:02 AM

Could someone answer this for me thanks?

Does the autumn wood represent the rings since it is thin and small? (i.e the bits in between the rings is spring wood but the actual rings are autumn wood?)

Thanks

I tried to put smiles in but they did not work. Oh well...

#2 erin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE(YIC @ Apr 13 2005, 12:02 AM)
Could someone answer this for me thanks?

Does the autumn wood represent the rings since it is thin and small? (i.e the bits in between the rings is spring wood but the actual rings are autumn wood?)

Thanks

I tried to put smiles in but they did not work. Oh well...

View Post

Hi yep thats right, the autumn wood represents the small dark rings we see because the xylem are a lot smaller at this time of the year in comparison to spring wood (the light parts of the wood, which are the spaces in between the rings).

Does that make sense?xx smile.gif

#3 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:38 PM

Thanks a lot!! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users