Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Post Your Picture - HSN forum - Page 8

Post Your Picture

865 replies to this topic

#141 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:21 AM

You're welcome! biggrin.gif

#142 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:23 PM

Because I just got in new photos...

user posted image
18th birthday. Pissed as a fart.

user posted image
Me and the biatches. Again, pissed as a fart.

user posted image
The day after. Hungover. Notice big black bags beneath eyes. Sexy.

#143 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Jun 23 2005, 05:23 PM)
user posted image
The day after.  Hungover.  Notice big black bags beneath eyes.  Sexy.

Hungover and you STILL look gorgeous?

Life actually is not fair.
@

#144 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:12 PM

these pics r lovely!

OOH how do u post pictures? i tried to post a pic of me by copying and pasting but didn't seem to work? can some1 tell me how to do it please!

thanx Jill smile.gif
beast

#145 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:23 PM

I signed up for an account at http://www.photobucket.com , uploaded my pics onto that and then you jsut copy one of the codes onto your post. I think its the IMG one?
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#146 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:34 PM

I hope this works unsure.gif ...

Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#147 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Jun 23 2005, 06:07 PM)
Hungover and you STILL look gorgeous?

Life actually is not fair.

View Post

Oh, hush.

My aunt's going to send me the rest of the photos from that day. There's a few crackers of me sitting with my head in my hands looking sick.

That was a horrible day.

#148 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:04 PM

More pics of me on crazy booze-fuelled nights outs...I'm going to regret this... blink.gif

user posted image

Me drunkenly posing (for a magazine, maybe?) laugh.gif

user posted image

Me drinking a bowl of alcoholic cocktail. Major brainfreeze resulted after this! (Note the red aura around me. It must be the aura of alcoholic powers! wink.gif)

user posted image

Me looking manic! laugh.gif

I'll post more if I can find them. wink.gif

#149 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:05 PM

Aye....here's a pic of me on holiday last year:

user posted image

#150 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:08 PM

lol that looks soo funi!!
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#151 D_n_y

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Interests:erm just the usual mince...

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

QUOTE(fivepenny @ Jun 23 2005, 10:05 PM)
Aye....here's a pic of me on holiday last year:

user posted image

View Post

Did Richard Branson kick you out one of his space holiday planes? tongue.gif

user posted image
msn: I_dont_want_ur_junk@hotmail.com
MDunn

#152 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:28 PM

rolleyes.gif erm, yeah....he did. it was an interesting experience though. biggrin.gif

#153 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:48 PM

aint this tread the best

Or is it just nosey people like me that like it

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#154 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:50 PM

ah, nah, i like it too - its cool seeing what people look like.

#155 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:52 PM

Aye, of course. Unless there's a picture that scares me... blink.gif

laugh.gif

#156 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:06 PM

Wedge, that manic picture of you scared me! laugh.gif

#157 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE(fivepenny @ Jun 24 2005, 12:06 AM)
Wedge, that manic picture of you scared me!  laugh.gif

View Post

[flattered] Why, thank you! biggrin.gif [/flattered]

Seriously though, I think this topic should be pinned so more people notice this and post their mugs on it! laugh.gif

#158 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 12:25 PM

user posted image

user posted image

tongue.gif

#159 TheMesiter

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:golf, food<br />im amazing and sexy :)

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:37 PM

ur all uglier than me
User Banned.

#160 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:41 PM

*clears throat*

Get him!!!!!! mad.gif