Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Post Your Picture - HSN forum - Page 7

Post Your Picture

865 replies to this topic

#121 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

And Gazza as well. And Andre 3000.

That proves how utterly cool we are.

#122 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts
  • Interests:Internet.

Posted 20 May 2005 - 12:41 PM

We didn't need to prove how cool we are, it just oozes out of us and is obvious from miles off cool.gif

(I hate that "Cool Smiley". It looks completely lame.)
@

#123 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 01:30 PM

They should really get a cooler cool smilie. That one makes me want to pick my own eyes out.

As do silly kiddies on the McFly boards.

"oMgz tOmaRsE haZ a Gf!!!11ONE11"

O_o

#124 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 05 June 2005 - 01:22 PM

Got this pic of myself taken recently... blink.gif

My pic

Runs away and hide behind the chair! ph34r.gif blush.gif

#125 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE(Wedge37 @ Jun 5 2005, 02:22 PM)
Got this pic of myself taken recently... blink.gif

My pic

Runs away and hide behind the chair!  ph34r.gif  blush.gif

View Post

Very smart! Don't you just hate getting your pictures taken with the sun in your eyes?

#126 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts
  • Interests:I'm me, I guess. I wear glasses, have short spiked hair, about 5ft 9 (I think). I left fifth year of school in 2005 and is currently unemployed. I used to go to Strathclyde University to do MEng Chemical Engineering, but I hated the course, so I quit. I've started doing MSc Mathematics, from September 2006, as I have a keen (almost unhealthy) interest in Mathematics, and its applications.<br /><br />The grades I achieved in the exams:<br /><br />1 - Standard Grade Mathematics<br />1 - Standard Grade Physics<br />1 - Standard Grade Chemistry<br />1 - Standard Grade Computing Studies<br />1 - Standard Grade Craft and Design<br />2 - Standard Grade English<br />2 - Standard Grade Geography <br /><br />A (Band 1) - Higher English<br />A (Band 1) - Higher Mathematics<br />A (Band 2) - Higher Chemistry<br />B (Band 3) - Higher Physics<br /><br />Anything else ya wanna know about me, PM me or add me to your MSN contact list and chat to me there. :P

Posted 05 June 2005 - 01:58 PM

Yeah, I do. sad.gif My mother asked me to have it taken there. She even asked me not to squint for the camera, but that's impossible with the sun in your eyes. laugh.gif

#127 Floorball Maniac

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 02:01 PM

Had that same problem getting my picture taken before I went to my cousins wedding a few weeks ago. Its ivan worse when they take ages to take the picture!

#128 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 05 June 2005 - 04:45 PM

right everyone, give me a day, to get myself sorted, and if i look like i exist then ill think about puttin one up.. im more a "photographer" then a "photographee".. if u get what i mean..

www.itsmereally.deviantart.com

#129 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

My picture is on my profile, not sure how to put it on here dry.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#130 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:50 PM

Yup same here! I have no idea how you do it! biggrin.gif
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#131 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:57 PM

Nice pics by the way. wink.gif

To post pics on the forum, you use the [img] tag and enter the URL between it.

So for the following pic:

user posted image

You type in:

CODE
[img]http://vnexpress.net/Vietnam/The-thao/2004/12/3B9D9ED2/v.jpg[/img]

smile.gif

#132 *sofax*

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • Interests:playing the fiddle, swimming, music, the OC, Will and Grace and going out with friends. Not that there is much to do here!!

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:04 PM

Sounds way too complicated for me anyway! tongue.gif I was happy getting it on my profile!! But now I want to change it and I duno how I got the first one on! I think I'm technologically retarded! blink.gif
*a wee drop of heaven*

x sophie x

#133 Allana

Child Prodigy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Feel free to add me to your MSN, and I'll be happy to answer any questions on there.<br /><br />Standard Grade Results 2005<br /><br />8 ones in english, maths, chemistry, biology, physics, modern studies, graphics and french<br /><br />Higher Results 2006:<br /><br />Maths - A<br />English - A<br />Chemistry - A<br />Human Biology - A<br />Modern Studies - A<br /><br />In 6th Year I will be studying Chemistry, Biology and English all to Advanced Higher Level.<br /><br />Applying to study Medicine for 2007 entry :)

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:05 PM

Thanks, i'll try it in a bit biggrin.gif

Why don't you have a picture up? biggrin.gif
Summer romances end for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common -- they are shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity... and in a flash, they're gone.

#134 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:27 PM

Because I know you all love seeing my big glaiket mingerface:

user posted image
Cheesy grin and no make-up - not a good look.

I actually do not know why I insist on posting pictures of myself to be scrutinized by folk from t'internet. Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
@

#135 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(Allana @ Jun 22 2005, 09:05 PM)
Why don't you have a picture up? biggrin.gif

View Post

I really should try and get one uploaded soon. tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

#136 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE(tuppence @ Jun 22 2005, 09:27 PM)

user posted image

I actually do not know why I insist on posting pictures of myself to be scrutinized by folk from t'internet. Whyyyyyyyyyyy?

View Post

You look so much different there than in the last photo you put up.

user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#137 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:39 PM

nah i dont agree

You can see its still her

(ever after she "photoshopped it to hell adn back")

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#138 AppleCore

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts
  • Interests:Photography but first has to be Mountain Biking!

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE(Dave @ Jun 22 2005, 10:39 PM)
nah i dont agree

You can see its still her

(ever after she "photoshopped it to hell adn back")

View Post

HA!!!! lol! But the pic's still kl!

#139 The Wedge Effect

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 2,477 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:59 AM

user posted image

View Post

Hmm...for someone with "no make-up" on, you look great! wub.gif

biggrin.gif

#140 Terrence

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE(lesley @ Jun 22 2005, 09:32 PM)

[img ]euw[ /img]

View Post

You look so much different there than in the last photo you put up.

View Post

I know, it's weird. The other photo was taken when I was 16, seems I've changed in those two years (and hopefully changed for the better)!

& Thankyou Mr Wedge37. You're very sweet smile.gif
@

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users