Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Higher Modern Studies revision - HSN forum

Higher Modern Studies revision

4 replies to this topic

#1 jmct

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Principal Teacher of Modern Studies, Boroughmuir HS, Edinburgh.

Posted 08 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

This is shameless piece of self promotion and publicity but I thank you Lipu for recommending www.modernityscotland.com

I used to write Modern Studies textbooks, but last year I set up this site to offer a better quality of service to students. And it has to be admitted, make me more money than I would get in royalties from traditional publishers. Its been, and still is, a learning curve for a middle aged teacher like me to get to grips with the technology, but I've been very pleased with the way the site has been received by students, teachers and parents. Have a wee look around, and if you like it, please subscribe and tell your friends!

John McTaggart

#2 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 02:53 PM

Our school directed us towards that site, I believe I may have even mentioned it on here before. I have foudn it very helpful. Lots of great information set out well!

EDIT: in fact I did mention it on here before. The topic can be found here
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#3 ross_rosco

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Music (writing, listning, playing) <br />Football - mildly interested<br />Hockey - Play for men's team

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(jmct @ Apr 8 2005, 05:43 PM) View Post

This is shameless piece of self promotion and publicity but I thank you Lipu for recommending www.modernityscotland.com

I used to write Modern Studies textbooks, but last year I set up this site to offer a better quality of service to students. And it has to be admitted, make me more money than I would get in royalties from traditional publishers. Its been, and still is, a learning curve for a middle aged teacher like me to get to grips with the technology, but I've been very pleased with the way the site has been received by students, teachers and parents. Have a wee look around, and if you like it, please subscribe and tell your friends!

John McTaggart

Surely this is illegal! haha jk
"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere..."

#4 Richard_05

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Interests:I'm not going to sit and type my grades, nor my plans for the future, nor a random fact. :)

Posted 26 October 2006 - 07:34 PM

Who cares if it was? It's what got me an A tongue.gif

#5 ross_rosco

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Music (writing, listning, playing) <br />Football - mildly interested<br />Hockey - Play for men's team

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:03 PM

my school bought us all subscriptions to the site but for some reason logging in doesnt seem to let me gain access to the further materials - help!
"It's Five O'Clock Somewhere..."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users