Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Holidays - where have you been? - HSN forum - Page 10

Holidays - where have you been?

186 replies to this topic

#181 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 07:48 AM

to change the subject completley, i am going to Lanzarote next week! yay!! smile.gif tongue.gif smile.gif
beast

#182 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 29 August 2005 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE(natalie1062 @ Aug 28 2005, 11:02 PM)
Bred by any chance were u in Kavos this yr?  U said u were in Corfu so I just wondered.

View Post

Yes! I was staying at the Club Roussos Hotel, June 10th-24th.
ph34r.gif biggrin.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#183 natalie1062

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 04:46 PM

Kl ur pic wi the quad bikes looked familiar too, we were too scared to hire them out though! We stayed at the Konstandinas apartments, def the best holiday iv been on so far!

#184 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 06:30 PM

I spent a week in Monkland's Hospital. The weather was great, but I was stuck in a pokey, manky room the whole time hooked up to a drip.

It was glamorous.

#185 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Aug 29 2005, 07:30 PM)
I spent a week in Monkland's Hospital.  The weather was great, but I was stuck in a pokey, manky room the whole time hooked up to a drip.

It was glamorous.

View Post

oooooohh i remember that hospital because my Dad was in it for the majority of last summer with pneumonia and he also needed a heart valve replaced too, so he was in the intensive care unit for about 3 weeks. sad.gif crying.gif I think i could take anyone to that hospital with my eyes closed!
beast

#186 YIC

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Interests:My interests

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE(JiLL @ Aug 31 2005, 10:36 AM)
I spent a week in Monkland's Hospital.  The weather was great, but I was stuck in a pokey, manky room the whole time hooked up to a drip.

It was glamorous.

View Post

oooooohh i remember that hospital because my Dad was in it for the majority of last summer with pneumonia and he also needed a heart valve replaced too, so he was in the intensive care unit for about 3 weeks. sad.gif crying.gif I think i could take anyone to that hospital with my eyes closed!

View Post

sorry to hear. I actually went to monklands for pneumonia as well, but it was obviously not as bad as your dad's

#187 JiLL

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:33 AM

QUOTE(YIC @ Aug 31 2005, 09:23 PM)
QUOTE(JiLL @ Aug 31 2005, 10:36 AM)

It was glamorous.

View Post

View Post

sorry to hear. I actually went to monklands for pneumonia as well, but it was obviously not as bad as your dad's

View Post

Thanx YIC! Am glad to hear that you r better now too! My Dad has made a full recovery and i am sure u have too ! tongue.gif
beast

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users