Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Glasgow University Applicants Visit Day [Tommorow] - HSN forum

Glasgow University Applicants Visit Day [Tommorow]

7 replies to this topic

#1 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 08:27 PM

Anyone?

#2 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:31 AM

Oh well, looks like I'm the only person going today!

#3 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 03:06 PM

I am just home.

Went for a curry in the Ashoka in Ashton Lane and now am regretting it (as usual). Sight Ive never seen up the West End, a junkie going "lads" some dosh. laugh.gif

Abseloutely loved it. Going to Firmly Accept my offer for Accounting with International Accounting soon.

Found the Professors extremely friendly, the Students helpful and the Library and Sports Facilities are amazing.

#4 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:36 PM

i was at the Law open day a few weeks ago, and had a good wee tour around the place. Was really impressed and have accepted my offer.

got to agree about the sports facilities, might even make a bum like me do some sporty stuff! only £35ish a year aswell - BARGAIN! The library was MASSIVE i'm gonig to get lost i can jsut see it tongue.gif
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#5 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 06:42 PM

I went. I didn't really do much. I just wanted to nosy about. I sat in the little cinema, though, haha! That was fun!

I love the West End of Glasgow, it makes me giddy. smile.gif

And there were lots and lots of hot boys. I was even giddier about that. My friend turned round to stare at one group and nearly fell over.

An old man walked past us and said, "I hope you've been good girls," or something to that effect. It was quite weird.

#6 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:18 PM

Have to say, I wasnt overly impressed by the females huh.gif

#7 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:20 PM

Oh, gee, thanks.

Only problem was, all the boys were holding the hands of pretty girls, which I think is a bit off really. Why are all the good ones taken? I don't want to have the dregs, I'm sorry. It's just not on.

#8 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:58 PM

All the good ones taken.....

Im not laugh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users