Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Unit 3! - HSN forum - Page 3

Unit 3!

42 replies to this topic

#41 arizona_night

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 07:58 PM

does anyone have/know where there are any notes on the ppas as we only done 3 last june and i can't even remember what they were nevermind the chemistry behind them!

#42 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 22 May 2005 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE(xpurple_starsx @ May 20 2005, 07:18 PM)
We've just been using the Scholar stuff in class. Does the Learning Teaching Scotland stuff go into better detail about relevant material or is there a lot of content which we don't need to know, like in the scholar books?

View Post

I like the LTScotland notes. It certainly doesn't go into too much detail like scholar does. smile.gif

#43 werlop

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Location:Cambridge (Term Time), Bearsden (Glasgow) Non Term Time

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(Rubberducky @ May 20 2005, 07:53 PM)
Good to hear that someone else is just as bad as me lol! Yep i really need to write up the PPA.. my teacher will be mad! o well, we have had other exams to think about! Just hope he hasnt had to send them away already..

View Post

PPAs do not get send away unless you are being moderated. You had to have passed learning outcome 3 (what the PPA covers) by a few weeks ago, so it really should be finished already. Technically the school shouldn't have said you have passed that unit yet, so in theory you shouldn't be able to pass AH chemistry until after the summer. However, I would imagine that your teacher has submitted you as having passed that outcome already.
Click here to visit the Bearsden Academy Website
user posted image

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users