Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Introduce Yourself Here! - HSN forum - Page 20

Introduce Yourself Here!

402 replies to this topic

#381 ice_illusion

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE(John @ Mar 2 2007, 08:35 PM) View Post
I fell and badly humiliated myself the last time i participated in one

But that's the fun part. Just take a bow and keep dancing.

#382 John

HSN Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
  • Interests:First the boring stuff:<br /><br />2004 Results:<br /><br />Highers:<br /><br />Computing A<br />Craft and Design A<br />Physics A<br />Administration A<br />English A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />French A<br /><br />2005 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers:<br />Computing A<br />Physics A<br />Maths A<br />Modern Studies A<br />English A<br /><br />2006 Results:<br /><br />Advanced Highers(All Crashed):<br />Chemistry A<br />Biology A<br />Business Managemnt A<br /><br />Aren't I marvellous?

Posted 04 March 2007 - 08:57 AM

I broke some chairs for crying out loud!!!

#383 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:<br />

Posted 04 March 2007 - 11:25 AM

[quote name='miss macleod' date='Mar 2 2007, 02:09 PM' post='94474']
Oh Alness, I've heard of there. Yes. (I used to live near Dingwall) Lovely town. laugh.gif wink.gif

I see you are into music and in a ceilidh band! SNAAAP. biggrin.gif Yay!

yes, well, thankfully i don't actually live in alness, just a little place nearby! and it has certainly gone up in th world these past few years ( it now RULES the world of flowers!! biggrin.gif ) the ceilidh band i'm in is affectionately nicknamed 'The Radioactive Bananas'... lol wub.gif

♪ Hug a musician - they never get to dance ♪
Facebook
Bebo

#384 cookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:meh, this always makes me sound boring.... music, poetry, biology, shopping (!)...

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:20 PM

This thread seemed quite appealing, so thought I would grace it with my first ever post! I'm Lilly, and I'm 17 years old. My cousin Fiona reccommended this site to me cause she's in fifth year just now, and finds it really useful biggrin.gif. I really like writing - I've had quite a few poems published, and a couple of short stories too, which I'm really proud of. I hate listing my intrests, it makes me sound really dull =(, so I'm not even going to try! I'm sitting 3highers - Latin, English and Chemistry and Advanced Music. Well, that's about it I guess...
o0o You can make me be whatever you want me to be,
But in the end, I'm only me
o0o

#385 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(cookie @ Apr 20 2007, 08:20 PM) View Post
This thread seemed quite appealing, so thought I would grace it with my first ever post! I'm Lilly, and I'm 16 years old. My cousin Fiona reccommended this site to me cause she's also in fifth year just now, and finds it really useful biggrin.gif. I really like writing - I've had quite a few poems published, and a couple of short stories too, which I'm really proud of. I hate listing my intrests, it makes me sound really dull =(, so I'm not even going to try! I'm sitting 3highers - Latin, English and Chemistry and Advanced Music. Well, that's about it I guess...

Hey, Lilly! Welcome to HSN. 'Let it envelope your soul' and all that jazz.

Higher Latin sounds interesting. =)

#386 cookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:meh, this always makes me sound boring.... music, poetry, biology, shopping (!)...

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(Switch @ Apr 20 2007, 08:34 PM) View Post
Higher Latin sounds interesting. =)

It is! I have to go to another school to do it though, so it can be qute irritating as well. And thanks for the welcome! biggrin.gif
o0o You can make me be whatever you want me to be,
But in the end, I'm only me
o0o

#387 Amazoph

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 06:39 PM

Hello there, people and demigods of HSN smile.gif

I'm Calum, I go to Peebles High School and am just finishing my 5 highers - Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Computing and English (ugh). Looking to do AH Chemistry, AH Physics and AH Maths next year. (yes I'm a geek, I even run my own web server tongue.gif )

#388 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

n

#389 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ Mar 3 2007, 03:20 PM) View Post
How can you not like a good ceilidh??!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

They are one of my favourite things in LIFE to be honest. OUr New Years family ceilidh is always a blast. I love them biggrin.gif

And I'm up for an HSN Ceilidh band! biggrin.gif

Let's start one!! biggrin.gif
*Does a little dance to attempt to express happiness*

...Sorry
Facebook
Bebo

#390 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:57 PM

n

#391 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:58 PM

QUOTE(miss macleod @ May 12 2007, 02:57 PM) View Post
I SNAPPED MY BOW YESTERDAY

mad.gif

and I'm still annoyed about it.

So would I be. I do have two though...
You could borrow it if you were reeeally desperate, as I'm sure you're not tongue.gif
Facebook
Bebo

#392 smb

HSN Legend

• Members
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 02:04 PM

n

#393 floss

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

Violin bow = friend biggrin.gif

I know. I feel sorry for you Sharon crying.gif

But you will find a better one, I promise!
Facebook
Bebo

#394 Lindsay_S

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:35 PM

Hi everyone!

As you may have guessed (or may not) I'm Lindsay, basically... I actually have no plans. I fancied being a Dental Nurse for a while, but since everytime I applied for a trainee job, I got rejected. So I decided to go and do "Higher English" at my local college after failing it in my 6th year (unfortunately that was a complete and utter failure again only scoring the same grade)

This year I thought, well lets try a different Higher and have gone for "Higher Maths" and my tutor said there is this site thats good for help with the course, so here I am! haha.

And if anyone wants to ask, no I don't really have any Highers besides the Grade D I have in English. Plenty of Intermediate 2's but no Highers... hopfully see what the future holds.

Anyways see you all around the forums, from the feel of the place I like it already biggrin.gif

Lindsay

#395 Alz

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 12:09 AM

Hey there, Lindsay, and welcome to the forums! biggrin.gif

#396 Muppet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 09:32 AM

Hi
My name is Andy I am sixteen in fifth year I am doing Higher maths Higher geography Int 2 Admin Int 2 English and Int 2 Biology. My interests are rowing (not been doing it long) kayaking sailing Boys Brigade just got my Queens badge and sea cadets. I need all the help I can get with my subjects as I am sure the powers that be in school think I will flunk everything despite getting all credits last year for standard grade. I am dyspraxic and dyslexic.

#397 Andy16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:56 PM

Hi Im andrew and im taking to highers in 5th year which are art and admin

Im 16 and am in 5th year
from dundee and i go to baldragon academy

Thats me so HI ALL

#398 Muppet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:57 AM

My name is also Andrew as Im sure you will have noticed how are you finding your higher Admin I wanted to take Higher admin but I only got a 3 in standard grade so doing int 2 and its the exact same as my credit course last year so really I am just revising

#399 spoony2oo8

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:em... I Love Watchin Football (Rangers, West Ham, Morton and, of course, SCOTLAND)<br /><br />I Like Listning To My i-Pod.<br /><br />Going On Msn And Bebo and I Love Maths , Chemistry And Biology. English I See No Point In :lol:

Posted 16 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

Been Here For A Few Months But Never Introduced Myself. Sorry.laugh.gif

Im Martyn.
Doin 5 Highers ATM - English, Maths, French, Bio And Chemistry
Plannnin To Do 3AH Next Year If Everythin Goes Accordin To Plan - Maths, Bio And Chemistry

Wanted To Be A Forensic Scientist [Think I Just Got Caught Up In The Madness Of CSI And Waking The Dead] Then I Wanted To Do Bio @ Glasgow, Then Chemistry But Now I Have Changed My Mind Again To The Unknown. I Have No Idea For My Future.

I Like To Party, Go Out With My Friends, Watch TV, Play Football, The Usual.

Emmm.................. Cant Think Of Much More So,

Bye
Standard Grade: English[2] Maths[1] French[1] Biology[1] Chemsitry[1] P.E[1] Geography[1] Admin[2]
Highers: English[A] Maths[A] French[A] Chemistry[A] Biology[A]

#400 Captain_Strat

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Music
    Guitars
    Reading
    Books
    Twilight
    Doctor Who
    Torchwood
    Labradors
    CSI
    NCIS
    The Mentalist
    Life On Mars

Posted 19 April 2009 - 06:08 PM

Hello!
I've been here for almost a year and I haven't posted here yet!
Well I'm Erin *waves* and I'm doing four highers: English, Maths, Graph Comm and Music. Only four weeks until my exams and I'm surprisingly calm laugh.gif
I've applied for music prefect (fingers crossed!) and next year I'm hoping to take Advanced Graph Comm. Advanced Music and Higher computing.
After school, I'm hoping to apply for a course on Ethical Hacking, before getting a job in forensic computing.
So thats about it from me tongue.gif

10th Doctor + Don Flack + Greg Sanders + Patrick Jane + Riley Poole + Gene Hunt + Abby Sciuto + Jasper Hale = General Geeky Awesomeness
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users