Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
The depressions already started - HSN forum

The depressions already started

20 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:54 PM

The thought of yet another week of 6th year has started. Ive already reached the pissed off stage and the "down" mood has started as well.

3 Nabs on Monday/Tuesday then a prelim a week tomorrow, hasn't helped it.

I can't wait for Uni. 6th year is crap. Still only a few weeks left now. biggrin.gif

#2 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:56 PM

i honestly dont think you will like uni either. I mean the actualy academic part because so seem really up for the social bit

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#3 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:05 PM

I think I will.

- New people therefore new mates. Getting rid of all the arseholes at school.

- A subject I want to study - first 5 years studied fine. 6th year I am not being mentally challenged. Uni's a brand new challenge for me. Plus H Accounting is good, so I can only expect Accounting to be better especially since you Law, Management, Stats and Economics at Glasgow.

- Social side - YESSSS. Much better than the occasionally Saturday night round a mates drinking which is just crap.

Uni academic and social can't wait. Schools crap - neds, teachers treating you like 1st years and crap social life. Can't wait to leave.

#4 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:11 PM

I wouldn't say I think 6th year altogether boring! I think it's a good laugh 6th year. And it's preparing me for uni.

I can't wait for uni - just for the complete different way of things - not saying that I will like it to begin with!

The Neds I won't miss mind smile.gif
Mark

#5 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:24 PM

Oh God, I'm so feeling your pain. I have a prelim on Tuesday, another prelim the Tuesday after that, I'm sure there's a French NAB in between the two of them then I have my french speaking exam next Thursday. I haven't studied for anything since... Wow, not since May.

It's really bad.

I hate school.

PLUS I seriously think it's making me ill. I have been off SO much this year. It's like, my imune system's realised, "This doesn't matter any more!" and just shut down.

#6 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:47 PM

Ive just been hit with the:

Oh no my finger nail broke, better stay off

That invisible headache is so sore, better stay off

;-)

At least the Uni open days are coming up. 2 days off school. YEAHHHH

wink.gif

#7 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:47 PM

yeah i think 6th years tend to be more willing to stay off school although i wish my immune system didn't shut down on the day of my prom...not cool sad.gif

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#8 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 08:53 PM

Willing?

Its to do with not wanting to even go.

#9 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:20 PM

I'm the same:I can't wait to go to uni and half the time I can't be bothered going to school.This year,surely, has to be my lowest attendence,lol.

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#10 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:06 PM

OMG thank god for these posts!!! I dont feel so stupid now!
I really have had enough of school- i had 3 prelims last wk and i have 1 on friday and my spanish spkn test (which is driving me mad and i CANNOT got into my brain) on thursday. As well as a stupid cello competition wen i have no teacher!!

I am really sic of school and revising for subjects that i dont even need to go to uni anyway. I so cant b bothered revisin any more! I need a break! It is so pointless as i h8 all my subjects except 1 and even that prelim was crap!!

GRRRR! Cant wait to leave...bring on uni!

#11 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:12 AM

Aye, all 6th years feel like that if they've got the grades they need. I'm strange though, I mean despite the fact I hate school and dont revise much I still want to do well. I just hope I do ok to be honest.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#12 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE(Icemaiden @ Mar 6 2005, 09:20 PM)
I'm the same:I can't wait to go to uni and half the time I can't be bothered going to school.This year,surely, has to be my lowest attendence,lol.

Huggles

Ice Maiden

View Post

I think I've been off more this year than every other year at the school put together. :X

Oops!

#13 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:06 PM

I've just been off about as much as usual, 96% attendance or something. There's a guy in my year who hasn't been off ill once since he moved to Scotland in P6 though. ohmy.gif I am proper ill today though, I went in to double philosophy this morning but had to leave after that. sad.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#14 Rubberducky

Site Swot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ Mar 6 2005, 08:24 PM)
Oh God, I'm so feeling your pain.  I have a prelim on Tuesday, another prelim the Tuesday after that, I'm sure there's a French NAB in between the two of them then I have my french speaking exam next Thursday.  I haven't studied for anything since...  Wow, not since May.

View Post

god lucky u havin all ure prelims spread out. I had an exam every day last week apart from tuesday n i had one today! Im doin 2 highers n 2 adv highers this year. My school is complete crap - eh jill?
I now have like a million n one things to do.. spesh for my adv higher folios, investagation etc etc. well... all that can start tomorrow..

Gill x
user posted image

#15 kitty

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(bred2k4 @ Mar 7 2005, 06:06 PM)
I've just been off about as much as usual, 96% attendance or something. There's a guy in my year who hasn't been off ill once since he moved to Scotland in P6 though. ohmy.gif I am proper ill today though, I went in to double philosophy this morning but had to leave after that. sad.gif

View Post

96% thats really good mine in 4th year was like 80 something% really bad last year was about the same, this year i havent been off too much for whole days but i dont mind taking the odd morning or afternoon off!!! im the same i cant be bothered with it only need to pass one subject this year, so it all seems pointless!

#16 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:15 PM

Yeah my attendance has been quite bad this yr too! Especially with all open days n stuff! Also i just take random days off if i need to revise of something like this afternoon! lol!
It will b my first whole day back at school in quite a while tomoz! Dont know how i will cope!

#17 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 06:25 PM

My attendance has been very good this year I'd say. The fact I'am rarely in school for a full day means I usually can just go in for a while then go home.
Mark

#18 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:29 PM

Mines is ok but I'm still off a lot

#19 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 04:19 PM

I hate it.

Every emotion I have has been sucked out of my body by that shithole.

#20 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 04:33 PM

Yeh I know how you feel, still u'll be leaving in less than 8 weeks anyway!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users