Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
T in the Park?! - HSN forum

T in the Park?!

34 replies to this topic

#1 scotland_2004

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:58 PM

Hey, Just wondering if anyone is going to T in the Park this year or went last year?? I did and loved it SOOOO much!!! Really looking forward to it this year!! Looking like its going to be another strong line-up!! Cant wait!

#2 Kevin_Kilbane

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 04 March 2005 - 09:21 PM

Couldnt get a ticket, was thinking of Coldplay though.

They were rank at the SECC last time, so I dont know if I fancy spending a wet summers day with thousands of Neds pretending to enjoy the band.

#3 Paul

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,621 posts
  • Interests:was at Glasgow Uni Studying Maths, Physics and Geography for a year but got bored of it and decided to go to Strathclyde and do Maths with Teaching, currently enjoying my summer holidays before starting 2nd year in september!<br /><br />grades achieved at school were:<br /><br />SG Maths - 1<br />SG Physics - 1<br />SG Graphics - 1<br />SG Admin - 1<br />SG German - 2<br />SG Geography - 2<br />SG English - 2<br />SG Art - 2<br />H Maths - B<br />H Physics - B<br />H English - B<br />H Art - A<br />H Accounts - A<br />H Admin - A<br />AH Maths - A<br />AH Art - C<br /><br />Music...wot would I do without it!? Kaiser Chiefs, Killers, Razorlight, Franz Ferdinand, Editors, Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park, Hard-Fi, Greenday, Stereophonics, Oasis, Kasabian, Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Libertines... I could go on all day!<br /><br />Moderator for HSN so don't hesitate to get in touch!

Posted 04 March 2005 - 10:44 PM

i was gonna buy a ticket....but guess wot...they sold out in like 2 seconds! lol i still in with a chance tho, my bros mate is a journalist and he gets weekend tickets for nuffin so he says he mite sell them to me for bout 50 notes...that way, i get to go and he makes a small fortune! lol
Rockness 2008!
T in the Park 2008!
YAS!

#4 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:46 AM

I wanted to buy them for a friends birthday but I waited too long and they sold out!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#5 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:41 AM

I got mine in time smile.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#6 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts
  • Interests:I have just graduated with a 2:1 in Geography [MA (Hons)] from The University of Edinburgh. I like sports: swimming, cycling, snowboarding, running, football, mountain biking and also travelling and photography.

Posted 14 March 2005 - 10:33 PM

...And I have someone to go with now smile.gif Looking forward to it biggrin.gif
Please vote for me! (Brendan Howard, 5th from bottom, only 1 vote required): http://answers.polld...m/poll/2330393/

#7 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 07:30 PM

I wanna gooooooo!!!

I was too slow in getting tickets.

#8 bred

Brendan

• Moderators
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:23 PM

If you've seen any of the bands live that are confirmed so far ( http://www.tinthepark.com/lineup05.html ) then please tell me what you thought of the gig(s). I've only seen the Foos live out of the line up and have a good idea of who I want to see but would welcome suggestions. smile.gif

#9 scotland_2004

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 05:12 PM

I have seen The Killers, Foo Fighters, Razorlight, Queens of the Stone Age, Keane, Slam and Alex Smoke. They are all pretty good but Keane are quite boring and The Killers singer is not too great live but still really good gig! Think Kasabian and Kaiser Chiefs are going to be really good this year. James Brown is a legend and watched him on the TV at Glastonbury so definetly going to try and see him! Annoying about Greenday/Prodigy clash but Greenday it is even though i dont like there new stuff too much! Cant wait now!

#10 broxibabi

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 08:02 PM

Did anyone get tickets this year for TITP?! Im gutted,i finaaly persuaded my mum n dad to lend me the money until I got back to work on the day the actually sold out! Although,,,I think theyll take out more like they did last year. Is anyone going? Or has anyone went the past few years? smile.gif

#11 broxibabi

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:42 PM

I was at TITP the past 2 years but Im well upset I dont have a ticket for this year sad.gif Im hopin they bring out more coz thats how I got mines for last year coz they brought out day tickets. I saw Keane last year at the NME stage n I actually thot they were good coz I had a good laugh! I soooo wanna go this year tho!

#12 Broken Fairy Wings

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:writers: Francesca Lia Block, Elizabeth Wurtzel, Sylvia Plath, Carol Lee, JD Salinger, Jeffrey Eugenides, Virginia Woolf..<br /><br />music: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael Jackson, Katy Rose, Tori Amos, Bjork, Fiona Apple, Bruce Springsteen, David Bowie, Delirious?, Nirvana, Silverchair, Bob Dylan, Blondie, Elliott Smith, Joss Stone, Bright Eyes, Rilo Kiley, The Postal Service, Hanson, HIM, The Beach Boys, Jewel, Third Day, Kelly Osbourne, Liz Phair, Mandy Moore, Maria Mena, The Velvet Underground, Nico, Jem, KT Tunstall, Jeff Buckley, Jewel, The Clash, Jamison Parker, Kryah, Death Cab For Cutie, Melissa Etheridge, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Elvis Presley, White Stripes, Speedway, Who Will Miss Mary, PJ Harvey..<br /><br />movies: White Oleander, Thirteen, Donnie Darko, Finding Neverland, Lost In Translation, Peter Pan, The Virgin Suicides, Labyrinth, Winning London, A Walk To Remember, Ghost World, The Hours, Igby Goes Down, Romeo &amp; Juliet, Don't Say A Word, Saved!, Hotel Rwanda, Dear Frankie, Song For A Raggy Boy..<br /><br />Other Stuff: fairies, glitter, snow, dancing in the rain, swimming, the beach, nature, Mary Kate &amp; Ashley, Home &amp; Away, writing, poetry, wearing fairy wings, taking photos, making icons, Evan Rachel Wood..

Posted 04 May 2005 - 04:33 PM

blink.gif i had no idea Bright Eyes AND Willy Mason were gonna be there! i'm jealous now.
Peace, <3 & fairy dust
-Laura, exoh!

It’s not that I literally think I’m a faerie. It’s just that I feel so different from most people. And this idea of a race living underground in caverns, spending all their days dancing and playing the fiddle and eating flowers and reciting poetry and sharing their dreams, that to me sounds much more real than the way people live in this world, hating and fighting and wanting and hurting. - FLB

Imagine that I can't be comforted at all , in pieces I went from crawling into a ball. Evidence, it's in my breathing every day, less and less and less. Can you hear me now, cause I'm not doing fine, I'm drowning in my mind again - LisaMariePresley

#13 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:37 PM

Mwahaha, I might be getting free tickets for T in the Park now. biggrin.gif Sometimes, loosing your job can have its advantages.

#14 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE(Lindsay @ May 23 2005, 01:37 PM)
Mwahaha, I might be getting free tickets for T in the Park now. biggrin.gif  Sometimes, loosing your job can have its advantages.

View Post

you lost your job?!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#15 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:14 PM

Well, I finish on the 7th because I'm too old.

Too old at 18. Disgraceful.

I'll still be around, though. It's just the column that's finished. sad.gif

#16 broughy

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:19 PM

gutted. i'd say that was age discrimination myself!!
when i'm dancin' with you,
tomorrow doesn't matter,
turn that music up,
till the windows start to shatter,
cos you're the only one who can get me on my feet,
& i can't even dance

No Tomorrow - Orson

#17 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:34 PM

Exactly!

Just had one of the editor types on the phone to me saying she hopes I'm ok, hahaha... Ah, they all feel so guilty.

Too old at 18. PSH.

I'm getting to go to Live and Loud though. So that'll be good!

#18 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 09:01 PM

I hate the too old at 18 rubbish thats going around. I can't get a job cos I'm too near 18, I was sacked because I'm too near 18. Whats with the ageism?
I never even got to read Lindsay's column!
Gutted.
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#19 linds

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 24 May 2005 - 09:18 AM

You still have time!

It's out today. And then next Tuesday. And the Tuesday after that it's over.

OVER!

This has really affected me.

#20 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 24 May 2005 - 10:04 AM

I got a passing mention on your column. Well Dave said anyway.

*feels proud*thumbsup.gif innocent.gif

tongue.gif biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users