Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
What stage is everyone at now? - HSN forum - Page 2

What stage is everyone at now?

25 replies to this topic

#21 Holmes

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:StirlingSwim

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:33 PM

Im now just awaiting my marks back for the project. Ive done everything else and have my prelim next week.

#22 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:37 PM

I am just working through the past papers. I find the AI section easier than the Software Development question most years.

A lot of the Software Development questions aren't directly taught in Scholar.
Mark

#23 Noni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

Everyone is so ahead of my class! You are all revising. We only really started the course in November. We handed in our projects like 2 weeks ago. We have done all the coursework and we're now doing all our NABS. we finished SD nabs last week. Today im sitting my first part of my AI Nab at lunch and we go on study leave tomorrow. I have to come in study leave and finish it!

#24 clueless

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:57 PM

hey,

wot do u think the paper will be like? my teacher says it might be harder than usual because the course is changing for next year. he mentioned that if we get lower marks this year, it will make next years course seem better for the pupils. But another of my teachers said it was probably gonna be the other way......

#25 sparky

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:00 PM

I would imagine the paper will be at the same standard - the papers are made up 2 years in advance, before anything about the new course was even thought of!

They can only ask much the same set things each year really! I still think the Soft Dvp section can be tricky!
Mark

#26 willy131287

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 05:03 PM

you'se all think yourself lucky. Theres three of us in our school doing Advanced Higher Computing and weve jus been givin the scholar passwords and books and told to learn it without any help from a teahcer as we are not timetabeled to do it. Ive had to go up almost everyday on exam leave to get help with the course. but luckely ive past all of my nabs and ive past my project biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users