Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Poverty - HSN forum

Poverty

5 replies to this topic

#1 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:58 PM

Does anyone know anythign at al on Poverty in Briatin (Textboko isn't much help and same with the teacher). Got the prelim tomorrow (Wednesday 26/1/05) and I am begining to panic and This section could pull my grades down (and this is probably my best subject!)
Law and Management Student
Robert Gordon University

------
George Orwell provided us with a warning, not an Instruction Manual
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

Without freedom to offend, freedom of expression ceases to exist

#2 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 08:23 PM

Is that in the Income and Wealth Section??

#3 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:02 PM

Yes it is in the Income and Wealth section. Sat the prelim today, probably got (at the very mosy) 3 marks for teh iNcome and wealth 10 mark essay
Robert Gordon University

------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little termporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety

#4 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:38 PM

Not to worry i am sure you will be able to sort it out b4 the real exam! The textbook we used last year was UK Social Issues, i did health, but it had a really good income and wealth bit in it! Is that the one you use?

#5 lipu

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:38 PM

a purple one? if yes then that's the one. Although the answers don't jump out at you and with a teacher thats so layed back he is almost horrizontal then your in trouble
Robert Gordon University

------

#6 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 02:52 PM

Yeah thats the one! Yeah my teacher was a bit like that last year. We didnt do ANY written piece of work at all in the year not even in class he just spoke and spoke and spoke the whole year. (except the nabs of course)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users