Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Scottish Space School - HSN forum

Scottish Space School

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 10 May 2004 - 06:14 PM

The first thing that's going to happen after the exams for me is going to a scottish space school in Strathclyde university. So, seeing as there is a huge number of members on this site i assumed at least someone else would be going and who they were.

SO SHOW YOURSELF YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#2 gaveaway

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:music

Posted 14 May 2004 - 09:45 PM

well i know two people going from my school (Eastwood) but sorry they are members of the site well not to my knowledge anyway. They are called Katie and David.
if barbie was so popular then why do u have to buy her friends

#3 Dave

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 03:53 PM

todays the last day and i coming home miss this broadband connection though wink.gif

#4 Shaun

Fully Fledged Genius

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 17 June 2004 - 06:28 PM

Hey, sounds very interesting, what qualifications do you need to get in?

#5 Dave

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 18 June 2004 - 07:36 PM

Careers Scotland ran it but it was a thing where your school entered 2 pupils usually bright ones in physics and science in general but as i foun dout this week it wasn't always the case wink.gif

We were made to do a number of modules last summer holidays and the 25 best ones went to the Johnston Space Centre and another 25 are going in september but the rest of us (90) went to Strathclyde uni.

We got a number of NASA people over and there was a number of electronics stuff as well

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users