Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Welcome - HSN forum

Welcome

27 replies to this topic

#1 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 05:53 PM

Well, finally a general chat forum for users to 'get to know' each other better.

So, how is everyone? Where does everyone go to school?

If anyone is interested, i'm not bad just now... could be worse, but of course - could be better. I go to the high school of dundee, funnily enough in dundee.
"I'm not scared of dying... I just don't want to!"

#2 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 06:31 PM

Hi, Im fine thankyou? Good to hear you are too!!! Well, I was schooling it at BBHS (Bell Baxter High School) in great old Cupar, but thats me finished and revising hard for english on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 10 May 2004 - 11:20 PM

Really? that's close to where I live - do you know where drumoig is?

Isn't bell baxter quite dodgy?

#4 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 05:43 PM

Yip, dundee is where i will be going, my mum went to your school. I know ppl who go there too, i think. Dundee is my local shopping area, tis great!

#5 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 12 2004, 05:43 PM)
Yip, dundee is where i will be going, my mum went to your school. I know ppl who go there too, i think. Dundee is my local shopping area, tis great!

hmm - how long ago was your mum there?

dundee is great for shopping? haha! do you know where drumoig is? there's where i live. it's on the way to dundee from st. andrews.

who do you know there?

#6 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:11 PM

well, is it dundee high or like minis hill (cant spell), my mum wne to the morgan actually, so did my dad. your in 5th year? so you wouldnt know the same people.

yeah i go for night outs in st andrews too.
the place i live is tiny!!! but famous for its palace

#7 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 12 2004, 06:11 PM)
well, is it dundee high or like minis hill (cant spell), my mum wne to the morgan actually, so did my dad. your in 5th year? so you wouldnt know the same people.

yeah i go for night outs in st andrews too.
the place i live is tiny!!! but famous for its palace

you spelt it wrong - but i can't spell it either. i know people at both so!

nights out in st. andrews? LOL. so many things to do in st, andrews!!

#8 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 May 2004 - 06:27 PM

Do you know any 6th years at minis hill (daft name for a school any way!!)

Yeah, the Gin house is good, st andrews isnt that bad but dundee nights out are better. whe it was my last day at school alot of people went out there, and we spend out last day of school on st andrews beach. Much fun!!!

Hmm, its strange that you live in Drumoig, thats like 30 mins away from here, i'll toot the horn when i drive past, lol smile.gif

#9 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 12 2004, 06:27 PM)
Do you know any 6th years at minis hill (daft name for a school any way!!)

Yeah, the Gin house is good, st andrews isnt that bad but dundee nights out are better. whe it was my last day at school alot of people went out there, and we spend out last day of school on st andrews beach. Much fun!!!

Hmm, its strange that you live in Drumoig, thats like 30 mins away from here, i'll toot the horn when i drive past, lol smile.gif

You can give me a lift into dundee then!

I've yet to send my provisional away and I'm stick of paying for taxis. I keep missing the bus.

The westport is good... And the union if you manage to get in! I'll be in fatys most of the time. Everywhere else is, eww.

#10 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Martin @ May 22 2004, 01:18 PM)

I've yet to send my provisional away and I'm stick of paying for taxis. I keep missing the bus.

The westport is good... And the union if you manage to get in! I'll be in fatys most of the time. Everywhere else is, eww.

Will do! I usually go to Fatties to so ill look out for you...that could be a bit tricky. Its weird tho cause i know a guy called Martin who goes to fatties but i doubt thats you cause i dont talk to him, kinda long black curly hair. Daft q, its sooo not going to be you but that would be funny if it was!!!

#11 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 22 2004, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (Martin @ May 22 2004, 01:18 PM)

Will do! I usually go to Fatties to so ill look out for you...that could be a bit tricky. Its weird tho cause i know a guy called Martin who goes to fatties but i doubt thats you cause i dont talk to him, kinda long black curly hair. Daft q, its sooo not going to be you but that would be funny if it was!!!

well, i don't have long black curly hair - i do have black hair tho.

you should tell me when you're next going to be in fatys!

also, since you have no idea what i look like - you're going to have extreme difficulty in looking out for me tongue.gif

#12 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:38 PM

The next time i will be out in fatties will be the 5th of june! Cause my last exam is on the 4th and i cannot wait!!! i miss it! Hmm, black hair, wip, still could be tricky, ill find you, ill just ask evryone there names, usually do anyway tongue.gif

#13 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 23 2004, 07:38 PM)
The next time i will be out in fatties will be the 5th of june! Cause my last exam is on the 4th and i cannot wait!!! i miss it! Hmm, black hair, wip, still could be tricky, ill find you, ill just ask evryone there names, usually do anyway tongue.gif

Well I shall see you then!
I don't actually know when my last exam is... Whenever computing is.

#14 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:44 PM

Well yeah you will but i wont have a clue wot u look like, pm me nearer the time, so i can look out for you! Ill buy you a drink tongue.gif

#15 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 23 2004, 07:44 PM)
Well yeah you will but i wont have a clue wot u look like, pm me nearer the time, so i can look out for you! Ill buy you a drink tongue.gif

You'll be one of the first then... I always end up buying everyone else drinks. Maybe cos what I like costs £3.60... lol. A bombay and tonic - wow. it's gorgeous.

You'll need to PM me. I'm bad with remembering things.

#16 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 May 2004 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Martin @ May 23 2004, 08:49 PM)

You'll be one of the first then... I always end up buying everyone else drinks. Maybe cos what I like costs £3.60... lol. A bombay and tonic - wow. it's gorgeous.

You'll need to PM me. I'm bad with remembering things.

Bombay and Tonic? I dont even know what that is. Hey we could start a new topic on the forum, "meet you in the local" ha ha, just kidding. Im not supporting under age drinking, im not.

#17 Discogirl17

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:37 PM

U two with your underage drinking. Children, behave yourselves! lol U know I dont think u two are wild enough- I better u've never been drunk. But if you havent dont ok, bad things happen when ur drunk! laugh.gif N for goodness sake the abrs in Dundee have wierd names!
Half ideas,half quality, half a million pound law suit!

#18 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 11:55 PM

What bars have weird names??

You'll find me in social or sherridans! Probably social.

http://www.bombay.com/ - it's an excellent quality gin. unlike disgusting gordons - ugh.

#19 Holly

Good Effort

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 May 2004 - 09:46 PM

Hey me and martin are going to be party animals together!!! Its going to be fab, (if i can find him that is huh.gif ) Never been drunk? Hmmm, since its on the forum i wont let you know....bad things happen to people when they're drunk? Lulu, you need to come out with me and martin, we'll show you a fab time!!!!! And dundee is great, as long as you are with people you like!

#20 Martin

Top of the Class

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 May 2004 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ May 28 2004, 09:46 PM)
Hey me and martin are going to be party animals together!!! Its going to be fab, (if i can find him that is huh.gif ) Never been drunk? Hmmm, since its on the forum i wont let you know....bad things happen to people when they're drunk? Lulu, you need to come out with me and martin, we'll show you a fab time!!!!! And dundee is great, as long as you are with people you like!

and if you do not go to the wrong places...

judge jules is playing in one of the clubs on the 25th of june!
club is a bit dodgy... but well, i want to go. - glam it's called. aka afterdark, aka circus

hehe. nights out are always fun if you're with people whom you enjoy being with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users