Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
study leave - HSN forum - Page 4

study leave

63 replies to this topic

#61 Icemaiden

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:Mwahahahaha!Attempting to dominate the world.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:12 PM

Only tomorrow left.....wooooooooo

Huggles

Ice Maiden
http://icemaiden04.deviantart.com

I'm a nutter in need of a new home (any offers?!? :P)

Cornish Pasty Pixie

"Its a new dawn,its a new day,its a new life for me....and i'm feeling good" -->Muse,Feeling good

#62 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:31 PM

Me 2 only tomoz left! Cant wait!

#63 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 11 May 2005 - 05:38 PM

well..kids...schools over and done with!

Had a brilliant day!! In 2nd year we all filled out these sheets about fave bands etctec and the teacher introduced us all by what we had said then, was really funny, had all the s club 7 fans being revealed! Mines was fine, apparently my ambition is to go to the olympics or the world cup! Also got a wee clyde message (any advertising is good advertising!)We had out bbq next which was a success and everyone trotted off getting shirts signed etcetc. OMG I GOT PICTURE WITH SEXY TEACHER!!! INGLIS!!!! he's such a darling biggrin.gif went to a friends house for a bit then loads of people from the year were up at the local park! wow, i ramble. so basically the point is that it was a good day!
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#64 Jen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 11:02 PM

Ours started on the 12th and the day before was muck up day so i was in no mood to study.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users