Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Questions! - HSN forum

Questions!

2 replies to this topic

#1 chicken licking

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:15 PM

Does anyone know the answer!! I've looked at the notes we were given can't find a thing!!

List 3 steps you would take to ensure that a business travel arrangements are within overall budget:

1.At the planning stage
2.After the trip is complete

Is admin written mostly *the using your Intuition* I can never find any answers with the notes she gives!! sad.gif

#2 CurrieG2

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 09:16 PM

Hi I got an A last yr so i hope i can help u

Before the planning stage

You would hand out a form where the employees put on the qouted price from the agency e.g. flight
Fill in a request form that will go back to the administrator

After the trip

Make sure the expenses claim form is handed
All receipts are attached so things can be calculated and comapred
Also check so that perosnal expenses are not included

I hope some of this helps

CurrieG2 biggrin.gif

#3 chicken licking

Top of the Class

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 05:48 PM

Thanks for the help CurrieG2. smile.gif

For the practical part of the exam do you only have to know the following:

speadsheets
databases
letter layout
memorandum
notice of meeting and agenda layout
minutes of meeting layout
action minutes
itinerary layout.

Is there is any other things i need to know for the practical part but not in the above?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users