Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 909

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hsn/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php:909) in /home/hsn/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here - HSN forum - Page 2

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Outta Here

25 replies to this topic

#21 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 06 December 2004 - 11:00 PM

i wanted joe to win

i can not stand Burrell he stands there built like a tank with large biceps and is scared of mice, hieghts, anything and everything actually now that i think about it

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#22 Wheelybin

Showing Improvement

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:33 AM

Well better to look the part, than be vertically challenged as well as a bit behind in regards to strength (physical) Dave - Surely u must accept that - I think they've both been good... I mean, they seem to have shown their true colours whihc at the end of the day is what th audience wants to see...

Loved Joe's first lines to the show....

"I'm wearing £12 trousers from ASDA and £8 are stuck up my A%#* [bum]"

Very funny indeed.!
Who is the 'She' in the nursery rhyme, "She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes"?

#23 superstar

Child Prodigy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 02:01 PM

I really wanted Janet to win.
Wot is the deal with all the boring people winning i am a celeb it has happened every time except with Kerry.
Tony Blackburn, Phil Tuffnel and noe Joe all just sat back didnt do much or say anything controversial and WON!

#24 Dave

Ruler (but not owner) of hsn

• Moderators
  • 4,252 posts
  • Interests:programming, exercising, brass band, using this board

Posted 07 December 2004 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE(Wheelybin @ Dec 7 2004, 12:33 AM)
Well better to look the part, than be vertically challenged as well as a bit behind in regards to strength (physical) Dave

View Post

you boy mad.gif are going to the gym with me sometime soon so i can get you sorted i am not lacking in strength at all as can be seen by those that slagged me before going to the gym with me now don't and are actually quite muted about their own strength cool.gif

as for vertically challenged there are some ladies that like the [SIZE=14] slightly[SIZE=14][SIZE=7] shorter gentleman isn't that right ladies

If i am not here i am somewhere else

#25 Lesley

Fully Fledged Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • Interests:Haribo and irn bru, thanks.

Posted 07 December 2004 - 10:06 PM

my davids not the tallest cofee in starbucks but he's definitely the best (lmao that sounds so sacky laugh.gif)
user posted image
Cows are magnificent,
Cows I call them "moos",
And sometimes silly folk,
They call my moos "coos".

#26 Ally

HSN Legend

• Moderators
  • 2,912 posts
  • Interests:Just finished 1st year at uni studying medicine.

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE(lesley @ Dec 6 2004, 10:50 PM)
Well Joe Pas..whatshisface is the king.

View Post

Ah I knew it would be him. tongue.gif

Still I did want him to win. He was funny.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users